The www.ambiancesinterieur.com site is managed by the company AMBIANCES OF INTERIEUR
- denomination: INTERIOR ATMOSPHERES
- legal form: Personal case Trader
- siren: A 410547764 RCS FREJUS Code APE 4759B
- address: 156 Jean Aicard Street, 83700, St-Raphael, France
- phone: 04 94 95 80 26 - Fax. 04 94 19 08 26
- Intra-Community VAT number: FR63-410547764 - Rate: 20%
- email address: email@example.com
- All software creations present on our sites, back offices of administration, services offered are original creations and are the exclusive property of the company www.ambiancesinterieur.com .
- All the building blocks of the site skeleton (photos, images, logos, flash animations®, modelled elements, etc.) are also protected by copyright and are the exclusive property of their respective authors.
- The contents of the sites (texts, articles, etc.) are the exclusive property of their authors and cannot be reproduced or exploited without their consent.
In accordance with the provisions of Article L. 122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code, any reproduction, interweaving and dissemination of the above elements is prohibited. The texts present from external sources were reproduced with the implicit or explicit agreement of their respective authors. As such, mention is made on the sites of the respective sources and authors.
In accordance with CNIL's 2005-284 recommendation, this website has not been designed as such. However, all data processing present or future for the said site has been or will be reported to the CNIL. The aforementioned treatments are in line with the NS48 of 07/06/2005 published by the National Commission for Information Technology and Freedoms (CNIL). You can find the full features by looking at our "data protection" section. In accordance with Articles 38 and 40 of the Act 2004-801 of 06/08/2004, you have the right to access, correct, delete your data. This right can be exercised online by sending a mel to the firstname.lastname@example.org address or by mail to:
156 Jean Aicard Street
Terms of exercise of the right of access (right not to be exercised on the spot). Before you send you any personal data, we will ask you to provide us with proof of your identity. If you are unable to prove your identity, we reserve the right to refuse to send you your personal data. In accordance with Decree 2007-451 of 25/03/2007, your request will be satisfied within a maximum of 2 months, subject to the non-abusive nature of the order. You will be charged a lump sum that may not exceed the amount of money that corresponds to the reproduction of the documents following your request. Regarding the right to rectify and remove: the preconditions are identical to those relating to the right of access.
AMP NETWORKS in LYON
OVH SAS with a capital of 10,069,020 euros
2 Kellermann Street
59100 Roubaix France
www.ambiancesinterieur.com's customer service can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone on 04 94 95 80 26 at the following times: Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Given the large number of calls received, applications are prioritized and processed. Thus, a non-urgent call is processed within a maximum of 48 working hours.
For information requests or to exercise your access rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.